Surprise! I'm PREGNANT!
I was about a week late on my period and we just got home from our trip to TX to attend Jason and Stacey's wedding. I didn't think this would be our month so didn't bother taking a pregnancy test after being a few days late. I went about my normal routine at weddings and had a great time. Upon our return and still no period, I knew something was up. That Monday morning, I woke up and decided to pee on a stick. The results, you see above! Let me just tell you that I was completely SHOCKED! I stared in the mirror for a good 5 seconds with my eyes wide open saying "No Way!" This was supposedly the not so good month for us since both Gerald and I were apart during "my time" last month. I had lots of mixed emotions going on: happy, worried, nervous, anxious to tell Gerald, and excited all at the same time.
When Gerald got home, I told him that a package came for him and gave him the box above. He opened the box and automatically questioned it "What is this?" I said "I don't know, just open it." And he proceeded to say, "You're pregnant? No you're not." And then I had to explain to him how this could have happened...haha. Just joking. I mean what don't you believe about a 99.9% accuracy test? He really didn't believe me so he told me to go buy another pregnancy test {I only had one that my friend gave me so didn't have any more.} It was already late in the evening so I decided to do it the next day. The next day, I went to buy 2 more test and yup, both of them came out positive! We're having a baby!
This blog will take you on my pregnancy journey to welcome Baby Pena into the world. We feel super blessed and hope that you will keep us in your prayers for the next 10 months! Let the adventure begin!!




SO cute!!! Congrats guys! Where did you get that "special delivery" box? Such a fun idea!
ReplyDelete