How far along: 12 weeks - almost through the 1st trimester
Weight gain: besides a bulging belly, I haven't noticed any weight gain
Sleep: a few sleepless nights this week, i either wake up hungry, lower back pain, or some sort of acid reflux. or my late afternoon naps could be messing me up. not sure what's going on.
Best moment this week: reading "Belly Laughs" by Jenny McCarthy - made me laugh and not be so serious about pregnancy and bodily changes. Oh and announcing to our friends about Baby Pena =P
Worst moment this week: not being able to sleep - guess my body is training me to get up every 3 hours, yikes!
Cravings: anything ice cold! water, smoothie, ice cream, give it to me! Bakersfield is getting HOT, HOT, HOT! we're in the 100's going on to 110's this weekend. ugh
Queasy or sick: just when I thought I was okay, I had a few vomit sessions from food not settling this week. slow down, Nary, just because you have your appetite back doesn't mean you need to scarf your food down so fast..haha
Looking forward to: our 1 week road trip to Northern California - Monterrey/Carmel, Big Sur, and Central Coast here we come! Cooler Weather is in the books, which means fresh air and nice walks along the beach. woohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment