How far along: 14 weeks
Weight gain: i guess i should start asking the Dr. what the official gain is so far
Sleep: hmmm, pretty good i think. let's just say I do miss my deep sleeps. naps make up for it though.
Exercise: tried out a prenatal yoga class and it was pretty good. stretched out some areas that needed stretching. wouldn't mind doing this once a month and maybe regularly once in the third trimester. I felt so good afterwards!
Best moment this week: saw Baby Pena again and finally announced on FB!
Worst moment this week: probably not the worst, but we were hoping to find out the sex of Baby Pena but unfortunately, Dr. couldn't tell. he said I didn't have enough fluids for baby to move around and show us what it was so we will have to wait until July 15. must.drink.more.
Cravings: I got my Indian food fix this week with some girlfriends!
Queasy or sick: not sure if it's from the sun/heat, dehydration or lack of sleep, but I got a few headaches this week that I haven't felt. nothing major but have noticed them.
Looking forward to: baby gear! I've been doing research on some things in my free time and i think I finally found a stroller! hehe.


No comments:
Post a Comment