we are excited as ever to welcome a new life into our family and hope to keep ya'll updated with the journey as we start our next adventure!
Thursday, 22 January 2015
Miss Ella {Month One}
So, as I mentioned before, I'm hoping to take pics of Ella and some of us with her each month. Hopefully by month twelve my pictures will look semi-professional...haha. Enjoy!
Your pictures are great Nary! I especially love the ones of her on the linen chairs. The lighting is super! I wish I would have learned how to properly use my camera before Forest was mobile. You will cherish these images so much.
Your pictures are great Nary! I especially love the ones of her on the linen chairs. The lighting is super! I wish I would have learned how to properly use my camera before Forest was mobile. You will cherish these images so much.
ReplyDelete