Ella-isms at month twelve:
Weight: 17lb 10oz - 16% in weight
Height: 29 3/4 - 70% in height
Features: as you can see from the above stats, my girl is tall and skinny, every girl's dream, right? ha. she definitely has her daddy's features when it comes to physique. take away her eyes, nose, and lips, and it's all Pena!
Likes: playing with all her friends. Ella does so much better when there are other people around; she is less clingy, does her own thing and enjoys the company. I wonder where she gets that from =P
Dislikes: when the house is quiet and it's just mommy. mommy is boring sometimes and doesn't always play with me because she has to get other things done around the house...some days it's almost better just to have people over than to be the two of us.
Movement: taking more and more steps each day and can walk across the room no problem, but not fully walking yet. I give it about a couple more weeks and she'll be running in no time.
Sleeps: we are back to sleeping pretty well in our crib; it takes a while to get her back into the swing of things but I think she remembers now. i can't wait until we leave for the holidays to screw everything up again. but, like I said, it's so worth it. we can always readjust when we get home.
Eats: do Dr. finally told me to really push whole milk on her since she is dropping in her percentile scale, which we've been trying to do for a couple of weeks now. someone just loves mommy's milk so much she won't take anything else. we've resorted to trying almond milk and eating more dairy in other forms. we'll see where that gets us.
Height: 29 3/4 - 70% in height
Features: as you can see from the above stats, my girl is tall and skinny, every girl's dream, right? ha. she definitely has her daddy's features when it comes to physique. take away her eyes, nose, and lips, and it's all Pena!
Likes: playing with all her friends. Ella does so much better when there are other people around; she is less clingy, does her own thing and enjoys the company. I wonder where she gets that from =P
Dislikes: when the house is quiet and it's just mommy. mommy is boring sometimes and doesn't always play with me because she has to get other things done around the house...some days it's almost better just to have people over than to be the two of us.
Movement: taking more and more steps each day and can walk across the room no problem, but not fully walking yet. I give it about a couple more weeks and she'll be running in no time.
Sleeps: we are back to sleeping pretty well in our crib; it takes a while to get her back into the swing of things but I think she remembers now. i can't wait until we leave for the holidays to screw everything up again. but, like I said, it's so worth it. we can always readjust when we get home.
Eats: do Dr. finally told me to really push whole milk on her since she is dropping in her percentile scale, which we've been trying to do for a couple of weeks now. someone just loves mommy's milk so much she won't take anything else. we've resorted to trying almond milk and eating more dairy in other forms. we'll see where that gets us.
So, there you have it! Miss Ella is one year old! She's been a pleasure to have around and can't wait to see what all her Ella-isms will be when she gets older. I can tell that she will be an adventure seeker, lovable, huggable, little monkey! hehehe...I'll try to update the blog here and there with things I want to remember, but don't expect too much.

No comments:
Post a Comment