Saturday, 6 December 2014

39 Weeks

How far along: 39 weeks
Weight gain: no weight gain from last week, still sitting at 22 lbs total weight gain =)
Best moment this week: Moms is here! What a relief, I'm happy that she made it here before baby girl arrives and I'm now super ready to have her. We're all pretty excited to meet Little Baby Pena =)The Dr measured her head, abdomen, and thigh bone this week and she is expected to be a 7.5-8 lb baby so we shall wait and see. This is the first time my dr has given me an estimated weight so I'm not sure how accurate it would be. We also got our first real Christmas tree! Gerald and my mom help put it up, we went to Target for all the ornaments and now, I just adore it and can't wait to take pics of Ella in front of it for her 1st Christmas =) Hope this is a tradition that stays.
Worst moment this week: I peed myself for the first time during this pregnancy. Baby girl is pressing down on my bladder and I can't seem to control it anymore. I thought my water broke but when it didn't leak afterwards, I realized I just peed myself. Oops, the joys of pregnancy. He also told me again this week that I'm likely to have a c-section just by the feel of it, so I guess we'll just have to wait and find out. 
Cravings: we're enjoying mama's home cooking. i just request something and she makes it! my very own private chef, how awesome is that?
Sleep: getting very uncomfortable. imagine sleeping with a 10 lb bowling ball strapped to your stomach, ouch!
Looking forward to: meeting Miss Ella! 




1 comment:

  1. Only 22 lbs?!? Good job momma! And a C-section by the feel of it? Maybe he's just trying to prepare you for worst case scenario. I'll be praying for a smooth delivery, a quick recovery and a sleepy newborn:) Let the Baby Watch begin! P.S. Glad your mom made it there before Ella. I know that's a relief!

    ReplyDelete