How far along: 38 weeks
Weight gain: looks like i've been on that "gain 2 lbs a week diet", because I gained 2 lbs this week and sitting at 22 lbs total weight gain. I feel huge now!
Exercise: i've been slacking and actually just lying down and resting a lot. i've gotten more tired this week and my stomach has been tightening up a lot more so laying down helps a lot!
Best moment this week: my friend Nicola, whom I met in Scotland, came down for a visit to Bako, whilst visiting her parents in San Jose, so it was nice to catch up with her. This time last year we were at Yosemite National Park together hiking! How things have changed...
Worst moment this week: i'm disliking the weekly "checks" at the drs. i wouldn't say they are painful, but just uncomfortable. and this week he told me I might have to have a c-section because he thinks I might be too narrow but will let me try natural to see how I do. let's hope for the best! this was always in the back of my head because my mom had to have c-sections with my brother and me so I was prepared to have one myself, but just hearing it made it real. please pray for us!
Cravings: harder to eat bigger meals these days but I still have an appetite, especially for breakfast food!
Sleep: like i mentioned earlier, I'm more tired these days so even with a couple of naps I squeezed in this week, I was still able to sleep like a baby. Minus the uncomfortable-ness of rolling over and of course having to get up to use the bathroom 3 times a night.

Awww...love that belly!!!!
ReplyDeletePrayers for you! However Ella gets here, she will be perfect!
ReplyDelete