Saturday, 15 November 2014

36 weeks

How far along: 36 weeks
Weight gain: 23 lbs total
Exercise: can we call a maternity photo shoot a work out? getting up and down is not the easiest for a pregnant woman! especially, while wearing jeans and boots! ahhh...
Best moment this week: spending time with Bec & Ed (it was our first time meeting Bec and we haven't seen Ed in a couple of years, so it was nice to catch up)
Worst moment this week: i went in for my 36 week check up and the Dr. decided to check me which was a bit more uncomfortable that I'd imagine. Supposedly, I was .5 cm dilated and he could feel the baby's head! Anyhow, he will start checking me each week now, so I better get use to it!
Cravings: italian and seafood! I had mussels, lobster, and crab this week, which was probably a bit of a seafood overload because I developed a bit of an allergy that weekend and broke out into mini hives. Guess I need to lay off until Ella is here!
Sleep: with my days being so busy now (i've been scheduling things in with people almost every day and night of the week), I just crash at night,which is nice!
Looking forward to: Baby Shower #5 and Thanksgiving week!!





1 comment: