Saturday, 8 November 2014

35 weeks

How far along: 35 weeks
Weight gain: just about the same as last
Exercise: just been doing stuff around the house and walking, I think I'm starting to really nest. I finally started washing Ella's clothes and stuff. Baby items are so cute, but really hard to fold!
Best moment this week: my girlfriends from TX surprised me in Bakersfield for a visit, they were suppose to be in LA for a girls weekend. Because I didn't want to drive down alone, I wasn't able to attend, so instead, they took the time out to come hang out with me for a day. So sweet of them, I love these girls!
Worst moment this week: i caught a bad stomach bug and was in bed for 2 days. let's just say it wasn't fun being pregnant and sick, i'm just glad it passed quickly!
Cravings: it's getting cooler here in Bako, so I'm all about the soups now.
Sleep: it's as good as it can be with the belly =)
Looking forward to: Bec & Ed's visit and doing a maternity photo shoot with them!







No comments:

Post a Comment