we are excited as ever to welcome a new life into our family and hope to keep ya'll updated with the journey as we start our next adventure!
Sunday, 23 November 2014
Baby Ella Afternoon Tea Party Shower - Chevron Mom's, Bakersfield, CA
Baby Ella and I had our fifth and final baby shower today, hosted by the lovely Chevron Mom's playgroup! I originally met this group through my friend, Jill Scott, prior to being pregnant, and started just hanging out with them and the kids to give me something to do during the day. After I found out I was pregnant, I started hanging out with them more and they were my support during this pregnancy. It helped that 3 other girls were/are pregnant at the same time (all on #3) so we were able to share stories and I was able to pick their brains about EVERYTHING! I'm so thankful to have them here in Bakersfield, where we are so far from family and close friends. I know I can count on them when Baby Ella arrives for new mom advice and care. It's been fun observing how each family raises their child and now I know about different options and such that we will have when Ella gets here. Plus, she's going to have lots of friends to play with already! Thank you all for attending the shower and a HUGE thanks to Jill and Trisha for hosting! I do love me an afternoon tea! Laine even drove in from San Ramon to celebrate with us. You girls are the BEST!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment