Saturday, 22 November 2014

37 weeks

How far along: 37 weeks
Weight gain: so, I'm going to step back in the scales a little bit...I've been 2 lbs off this entire time because I had my starting weight incorrect, oops. Anyhow, I'm sitting at 20 lbs total weight gain instead of the 23 i mentioned last week, which is great for me!
Exercise: i've been getting quite uncomfy so haven't been doing much. We did take a breastfeeding class that was really informative though. I wouldn't call it exercise but it was definitely information overload for my brain.
Best moment this week: spending time with friends: breakfast/lunch dates, mani/pedi, book club, Hunger Games movie and dinners! i know we're still going to be able to do all of these things after baby is here, but it's just easier now so we're trying to take advantage =)
Worst moment this week: can't think of any so all must be good!
Cravings: asian food is always a plus in my book! we discovered a new Korean BBQ restaurant in town and it was delicious! i want to go back already.
Sleep: still good, just hurts to get in and out of bed. i feel like an old lady! ha.
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving!






No comments:

Post a Comment