Saturday, 14 February 2015

1st Valentine's Day

Valentine's day is one of my favorite "holidays" because it was the first time Gerald and I ever made a meal together.  Five years later, that is one thing we love to do now and is a big part of our relationship.  We made a meal for a few of our friends Valentine's 2003 and everything else was history. He was like, girl can cook, I'll keep her! haha. 

Anyhow, I was excited to celebrate Ella's 1st Valentine's day with her. My cousin and his 3 kids were in town so we kept it pretty low key. Started the morning off with a photo shoot with some outfits that her auntie Faith got her, went to the park, got some BBQ for lunch and finished the day off with some treats at the local ice cream shop. She even got her 1st Valentine's day gifts from her Grandma & Grandpa and Aunt Faith & Uncle Narin. Kylie even sent her a sweet card =) Ella has been nothing but pure love for us and I'm looking forward to celebrating many more Valentines with her!








vday jammies

As you can see from this smile, Ella enjoyed her 1st Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment