Thursday, 9 April 2015

Roly Poly!

While playing and when she wakes up, Ella loves kicking her legs up in the air and moving from side to side, but not quite rolling over just yet. I have a bad habit of leaving her unattended on the changing table just to grab a quick washcloth, clothes, or whatever. She even sometimes naps on the couch. Well, now I'm going to have to change my bad habits as she has finally rolled over! After doing it for the first time, she did it a few times after, but not going from tummy to back, just yet. I was excited for Ella but also super excited that I actually got it on video! Of course I took many a videos thinking that it was going to be the day, and here it finally is just 2 days shy of her 4 month...

loves throwing her legs in the air and kicking


arching her back to watch some telly! perfect pre-rolling position haha

almost there...



the big roll...


1 comment:

  1. Go Ella! She's super advanced which is no shocker;)

    ReplyDelete