Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Miss Ella {Month Three}

So I decided to go ahead and hire a professional photographer to do photos of Ella and some family photos for us since I've realized that trying to actually take good pictures of a baby and caring for the baby at the same time is hard work! Plus, this way we will get some family photos of the three of us. We decided to go with our wedding photographer, Brooke, since we love her style and feels it fits our personality and family: simple and fun. We took some photos during our trip to Houston and can't wait to see how they turned out. Here's a sneak peek from the shoot...


just hanging out at Brooke's house with Winnie, Brooke's 5 month old daughter


chillen in Winnie's jumper


one of my fave pictures from our Houston trip - the cutest little museum viewer


and a couple I managed to take myself to use for her Baptism dessert table...






No comments:

Post a Comment