How far along: 26 weeks
Weight gain: maybe 12
Exercise: restorative yoga
Best moment this week: we got to see baby Ella in a 3D ultrasound which was fun. i also had my fetal survey this week and we got a wee smile out of Ella =)
Movement: she's constantly moving around in there and I love feeling it, although sometimes its a bit uncomfortable
Movement: she's constantly moving around in there and I love feeling it, although sometimes its a bit uncomfortable
Worst moment this week: had a little scare with a little blood after using the bathroom one day but all is well. also had to do my 1 hr glucose test, which wasn't too bad.
Cravings: i do love my sweets
Queasy or sick: it's been a while since I did yoga so all that stretching and pulling made me a bit sore
Looking forward to: babymoon in punta mita, mexico later this week =P

I can't get over that smiling ultrasound picture! SO COOL and what a cutie!
ReplyDelete