How far along: 28 weeks
Weight gain: feeling heavier
Exercise: restorative yoga - i bought a one month unlimited pass but can only manage 1 day a week, which is good enough for me
Best moment this week: a bit of cooler weather and fresh air in Paso Robles attending our wine pick up party at Halter Ranch.
Worst moment this week: 3 hr glucose test. i had to get fast all morning and get 4 blood draws. thankfully it wasn't too bad and I was okay afterwards. glad that's done and over with! let's just hope the results are negative.
Cravings: fair food! the Kern County Fair is going on here in Bako and I got my funnel cake and corn dog fix! it's been way too long since I'v been to fair so it was a nice treat
Queasy or sick: bruised up from the 3 hr glucose test. i dislike blood draws.
Looking forward to: the holidays...with the drop in temperature it just feels like change is coming and i'm getting excited.


No comments:
Post a Comment