How far along: 27 weeks
Weight gain: hopefully not too much. since i failed my 1 hr glucose tolerance test, I've been a bit more conscious about stuffing my face with sweets until I take the 3hr test next week
Exercise: swimming!
Best moment this week: enjoyed a nice and relaxing babymoon in Punta Mita, Mexico
Movement: she loves being in the swimming pool; ocean, not so much! those waves and undertow are no joke...
Movement: she loves being in the swimming pool; ocean, not so much! those waves and undertow are no joke...
Worst moment this week: it's been a great week!
Cravings: seafood! Punta Mita had some great options for us to enjoy!
Queasy or sick: nada
Looking forward to: putting the nursery together
Looks like a great babymoon! Good luck on your glucose test this week- I have my one hour one on Wednesday. Let's hope we both pass!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Swimming was always my favorite activity while pregnant...and the baby loves it too!
ReplyDelete