Sunday, 28 September 2014

29 weeks

How far along: 29 weeks
Weight gain: 14 lbs total weight gain
Exercise: restorative yoga for the body and mahjongg for the mind. we got 3 games in this week and all needed a nap afterwards. 
Best moment this week: the nursery is pretty much put together and I love how it turned out =)oh and i passed my 3 hr glucose test! yay!
Worst moment this week: after i eat, my stomach gets pretty tight and uncomfortable so I'm having to do smaller meals now, which is probably better. my dr. said i might be having braxton hicks. 
Cravings: anything and everything, i've built up quite an appetite lately. baby girl is sucking all the nutrients from me so I'm constantly trying to keep up with her. Let's just say we've been indulging in our sweets =P
Sleep: sleeping has become a bit uncomfortable now that I'm feeling more pressure down there, but I'm still able to sleep a lot. 
Looking forward to: my friend Gennie booked a last minute trip to Bako to hang out with me this upcoming weekend, while Gerald is away in Vegas! so excited to spend some girly time with her. 




No comments:

Post a Comment