I was praying and hoping that she would cooperate during the session so I made sure to feed her well. We had breakfast at Sugar Twist and I loaded up on some OJ! As we were driving to the office, I felt her moving around lots and was excited to see her, but after having to wait about 30 minutes before getting in, she was tired out and decided she wanted to be a bit shy. She gave us some decent pictures, but loved having her hands across her face. She was actually all bundled up in there, belly down, arm and legs crossed. Guess all that food and OJ put her right to sleep. hehe. Anyhow, here are some images from the 3D shoot...
we are excited as ever to welcome a new life into our family and hope to keep ya'll updated with the journey as we start our next adventure!
Saturday, 6 September 2014
Ella in 3D
I was going back and forth about doing this 3D ultrasound since my doctor doesn't do it and we would have to pay 50 bucks, but after seeing friends pictures and such, I decided I wanted to have this keepsake as well. I decided to go with the San Dimas Medical group, which is a center for women's health here in Bakersfield because they gave us more pictures and a DVD of the images. My other option was Baby Sightings, but their package only allowed for 3 images and no DVD.I didn't want to take the risk of getting just 3 pictures if she wasn't cooperative, so went with the former.
Labels:
26weeks,
3d,
ultrasound
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aw, you can tell she already has such precious features. Such a pretty mouth and cute little nose.
ReplyDelete