How far along: 32 weeks
Weight gain: 19 +1? my scale at home is different than the doctor's office so I never know what my true weight gain is until I go in for a dr.'s appt.
Exercise: rolling around on the exercise ball, stretching that pelvis bone! I've been quite lazy...
Best moment this week: enjoyed a wonderful afternoon tea party baby shower that some of my junior league/book club friends threw for me =)I'm feeling Ella move so much and it's so fun. I can see her from the outside of my stomach now =)
Worst moment this week: eating to the point where I can barely breathe! I haven't had thai red curry in a while and it tasted so good that I couldn't stop eating...I need to have more control over my appetite because I'm running out of room in there.
Cravings: sweets, sweets, and more sweets. No matter how full I am, I always seem to have room for something sweet. This week, I tried to finish off the Matterhorn cake from the Baby shower, baked banana bread and munched on peanut butter M&M's. Baby girl definitely has a sweet tooth but mama needs to slow it down a bit.
Sleep: pretty good, sleeping in is nice.
Looking forward to: friends visiting from SF this weekend!
Child Birthing Class #3: This week we talked about the real important stuff: DRUGS! haha. We learned about the different medication you can get to help with labor pains, their benefits, risk, and side affects. We also learned what complication can cause you to have a caesarean (c-section) and how it's performed. I've always heard about these things through friends but it was very beneficial to see how everything is administered and carried out. I already told myself that I want the epidural but I also have to prepare myself for if/when it doesn't work or I can't get it on time. My best bet, is to prepare for the worse and learn how to cope with whatever happens.
Child Birthing Class #3: This week we talked about the real important stuff: DRUGS! haha. We learned about the different medication you can get to help with labor pains, their benefits, risk, and side affects. We also learned what complication can cause you to have a caesarean (c-section) and how it's performed. I've always heard about these things through friends but it was very beneficial to see how everything is administered and carried out. I already told myself that I want the epidural but I also have to prepare myself for if/when it doesn't work or I can't get it on time. My best bet, is to prepare for the worse and learn how to cope with whatever happens.

No comments:
Post a Comment