How far along: 33 weeks
Weight gain: 21 lbs total weight gain
Exercise: does walking around target count? i've been going there a lot lately; to buy stuff, exchange stuff, and just browse! i love Target!
Best moment this week: enjoyed our friends company from SF. all we did was eat, which is what we do best! we had some fun conversations and enjoyed the company of little Quinny! Attended a Halloween playdate which was super fun. Another prego and I decided to dress up our bumps in onesies: prego Dinosaur and prego Tiger!
Worst moment this week: felt lots of pelvic pressure one night and could hardly sleep. first time feeling any sort of "pain" down there so it was a bit scary. thankfully, all is well and baby girl is just moving down and resting on my pelvis bone.
Cravings: i finally did it and pulled into a taco bell! the menu was so overwhelming so I just ended up getting a crunch taco supreme, boring! but it was still pretty tasty. not sure when the last time i had this so it was treat =)
Sleep: i've been having a hard time falling asleep at night and waking up like 2-3 times to go pee (and to Gerald's alarm that goes off for 30 minutes at 3:45 am!), but when i finally do get sleeping, I am knocked OUT!
Looking forward to: a weekend away in Santa Barbara. it's Gerald's and I last free weekend, this coming up weekend, before baby Ella arrives so we decided to do one last getaway to just eat, shop and relax! I can't wait!
Child Birthing Class #4: We finally pre-registered at the hospital and paid up! I can't believe this time has come, it's pretty exciting and scary at the same time. This is really happening soon! Anyhow, this weeks class was pretty much just reviewing all the comfort measures you can do to help get you through labor, when to know to go to the hospital, and preparing your "loose" birth plan. We all know that labor & delivery can go any which way, so it's good to have some things in mind when the time comes but to know your alternatives if something can't go your way. I've had a few friends give birth within the past week and it's interesting hearing their birth story. I can't wait to see what ours will be like =) I'm praying for the best!
![]() |
| measuring 33 weeks and 5 days |


No comments:
Post a Comment