Sunday, 19 October 2014

Baby Pena Afternoon Tea Party Shower - Bakersfield, CA

Let's just say Baby Ella and I are super spoiled. We had our 4th baby shower this past Saturday and it was such a treat (literally)! A few of the girls got together and put on a tea party for Baby Ella and I; complete with afternoon tea,  snacks, goodies, and fine China! Thanks to Melissa for hosting it at her house and to Deekay and Raji for helping out! I enjoyed it very much and Baby Ella loved all the sweets! So much so that she was a squirming machine that night, ooops =)

I have been super lucky to meet such sweet girls during our one year here in Bakersfield. A few of them I've met through Junior League and some through the Chevron network of friends. I do book club, dinners, movie nights and sometimes play dates with these girls and have developed a fun relationship with them. They were a great support system coming into Bakersfield and know they will continue to be one after Baby Ella arrives. I am super thankful to have found this group of friends and hope our relationship continues to grow as the years go on. Hope everyone had as much fun as I did and thanks again for everything =)







No comments:

Post a Comment