Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Baby Pena Brunch Shower - Triniti Restaurant, Houston, TX

Let's just say Baby Pena and I are spoiled! My Northside girlfriends took time out of their busy schedules to squeeze in a third baby shower for us my last weekend in Houston (August). We were all excited that Baby Pena will be a little girl so we can add to our next generation of girlfriends.  Basically, half of the girls have 1-2 kids and the other half none, with at least 1 girl in the mix. It's nice to have this mix of friends to share stories and experiences with. Especially since they're all such great mommies! I'm so glad I have great resources to call on when the time comes. We enjoyed a yummy brunch at Triniti, a restaurant,  which use to be a club that we all attended at some point during our single days! My how times have changed. Gennie and Sarah did a fabulous job with organizing the details of the day and I couldn't have asked for a better send off back to Bako! Thanks lovelies, you girls are my heart and Baby Pena and I are so thankful to have ya'll in our lives!








No comments:

Post a Comment